Our Jones Family Experience

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Our Graduate

It was hard to believe at the beginning of the year that Hadley was old enough to start kindergarten.  It is even harder to believe that she is now graduating from kindergarten.  Monday and Tuesday, she had graduation practice leading up to graduation on Wednesday.   I was also informed that she had been practicing a special graduation song, but she wouldn't sing it for me as she wanted it to be a surprise. 

Wednesday she was very excited and kept asking if I was going to be there to watch.  I assured her I would be there.  When I arrived at school, she was playing on the playground, but she took time out to come and give me a hug.  It is nice to know that even though she is graduating, she's still not too old to want to give me a hug in front of her friends. 


As the kids started lining up for the graduation, you could tell how excited they all were.  I'm so proud of my kindergarten graduate, even though I still can't believe she is old enough.  Watch out first grade, here comes Hadley.  




Receiving her diploma from her amazing teacher







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home