Our Jones Family Experience

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Let's Be Realistic

I've been telling myself for over a year that I was going to catch up with my blog.  I would take the time and write all the posts for all of the events that we have done over the last year.  It is time that I am finally realistic with myself and admit that that is not going to happen.  For one we are always doing new things so I am just getting further and further behind, and for another I am just too busy.

With Gideon gone for a little while and then leaving again for deployment shortly after he gets home, I thought now would be a good time to jump back in where we are now.  The Navy is very different from the Marines.  There are many pros and cons to both, but one of the big negatives of the Navy is the lack of communication during deployments.  Phone calls are only available when they are in port and even email is not always available.  And even at the best of times, Gideon is not good about emailing. 


So I'm restarting my blog to help Gideon keep up with what is going on at home while he is gone.  Even though tomorrow is Mother's Day, this is for you Gideon.  We love you and miss you.  See you soon!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home