Our Jones Family Experience

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Disney on Ice

For the last three years we have gone to Sesame Street Live around this time of year.  As the girls are getting older, they seem less interested in Sesame Street.  I found out that Disney on Ice was coming to the area, and I heard really good things about it.  I decided we should try something new.   Our friend Christy and her daughter Kylie joined us as well.

Of course I had to get us all Disney clothes.  Hadley picked Rapunzel, while Malia went with Cinderella (because she has blue).  I got a classic Cinderella tee for me and a Grumpy t-shirt for Gideon.  We were all ready for the show.

After finding our seats, all of the girls picked out snow cones as their treat.  For the first part of the show, I know my girls were more interested with the snow cones than the skaters. 



Christy ended up with Kylie's crown

Soon though, they started paying attention and were quickly drawn in by the magic of it all.  The show we say was Disney’s Treasure Chest which contained pieces of several different shows.  It was fun, but some day I would like to see a full show acted out on the ice. 

Peter Pan


Starting to notice the show

Loving it

The Lion King

On the edge of her seat

Aladdin


Our Princesses


I’m glad that we went and that we got to share it with friends.  We all are starting to realize how soon we are going to be moving away from each other.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home