Our Jones Family Experience

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Malia is 7 Months Old

Dear Malia


I’m not sure why, but 7 months sounds so much older than 6 months to me. Maybe it is because you are more than half way to your first birthday. I love watching you develop and reach new milestones, but it seems like every time I blink you are doing something new.

This month alone you have learned to army crawl and are quickly learning how to crawl with your belly off of the floor. You can crawl about half way across the room before your little arms can’t support all of your adorable chub.

You also discovered how to pull yourself up to a standing position. Walking will be here sooner than I know, as you are already taking several steps while I hold your hands.

You continue to be a great eater and have discovered the joys of finger foods. To go along with all of your eating, you learned how to use a sippy cup. You rolled across the room, found Hadley’s sippy cup and quickly figured out just what to do.

This month you got another tooth, and I love the goofy two-tooth grin you give me. I see your smile a lot because you continue to be very calm and easy going. Most of the time you hardly make any noise, even though you have started humming and learned to scream from your sister.

A lot of people have told me that this age is their favorite stage, but I haven’t found a stage that I don’t love. Watching you grow and develop is amazing and I look forward to what you are going to do next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home