Our Jones Family Experience

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Even though I may not tell them, I am thankful for my family every day.  Thanksgiving is a wonderful day because it reminds us that we need to tell those closest to us how much we love and appreciate them.  Gideon entered my life eleven years ago and has made my life so much better and brighter.  Then we were blessed with two beautiful and amazing little girls and a wonderful life was made unimaginably better. 







I am thankful to be a wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend.  But even more I am thankful for the people who are in my life.  Those people are all over the world and while I may not get to see all of them much or often, I hope all of them know how thankful I am that they have touched my heart.

For years, I have been inviting Marines that Gideon works with to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with us.  It is my way to show my appreciation for all of their hard work and to ensure that no one has to be alone during the holidays.  Most people in the area were fortunate enough to be able to spend time with family or go some where else to celebrate, so we had a small celebration this year. 

We enjoyed Thanksgiving with our friend Ana and her daughter Chloe.  Chloe and Hadley had a great time playing together and it was nice being able to talk with Ana. 


Chloe and Hadley

Thanksgiving is a wonderful time, but we should always try to remember throughout the year to tell those that we love that we are thankful for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home