Our Jones Family Experience

Monday, January 17, 2011

Guess Who

Everyone who sees Malia mentions how much she looks like Gideon. I tell people that everyone said the same thing about Hadley at that age as well; Hadley was even called Gideon Jr. many times.

Over the Christmas break, I worked on Hadley’s baby album (I know I’m really far behind). Seeing all of her pictures from the age that Malia is now makes even me realize how much they look alike.

I thought it would be fun for everyone to take a little Hadley-Malia test and see if you can tell them apart. I'll include the answers in my next blog, so check back soon.

0-1 Months



1-2 Months



2-3 Months



3-4 Months



4-5 Months

2 Comments:

  • Love this post! They are so close in appearance but I'm pretty sure I've got it figured out! :D Top, Top, Bottom, Bottom, Top is Malia! And Bottom, Bottom, Top, Top, Bottom is Hadley!

    By Blogger Rachel W, At January 18, 2011 at 10:33 AM  

  • I got every single one of them! I think its because I've never seen Hadley as a baby, so I'm used to Malia. Too cute Melissa! I love it!

    By Blogger Allen's, At February 20, 2011 at 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home