Our Jones Family Experience

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Malia is 3 Months Old


Dear Malia,

What a wonderful, eventful month this has been.  You are still an incredibly calm, happy baby even though the phase of catnaps has begun.  Even on very little sleep you still love to smile, coo, and play and make everyone's lives around you so much brighter. 

This month we heard your amazing giggle for the first time.  It is becoming a regular sound around the house as Mommy can't help but tickle your round little belly so I can hear you giggle.  And when I say round belly, I mean it.  You are filling out and adding chub to your previously long skinny body.  Don't worry, it is so cute and I love snuggling into those chubby cheeks of yours. 

You also had your first Halloween.  Hadley wanted to be a pirate, so silly Mommy decided you should be her parrot.  Not everyone got it right away, but as soon as I told them everyone thought it was so cute.  I'm excited to see what you two dress up as next year because I will keep your costumes themed for as long as possible, even though I know that will probably be only next year or two if I'm lucky. 

You also stayed with someone other than Mommy or Daddy for the first time so we could go to the Navy Marine Corps Ball.  It was so hard leaving you, but I knew you were in good hands.  It was nice for Mommy and Daddy to have some time to ourselves so we can recharge and remember how much our family means to us.  Not surprisingly, you were very good.  I thought about you and Hadley the whole time and was so happy to be home with you again.

This was a month of firsts for you and there are so many more coming up soon.  I'm looking forward to them all.  Soon I know you will be sitting up and then crawling and before I know it walking.  Wherever you go, I'm ready to follow. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home