Our Jones Family Experience

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Week in Pictures

With school starting next week, we have been packing in the activities.  Along with the princesses and safety fun day, we visited the Children's Discovery Center and the beach.


She loves the big chair at the Discovery Center

Giant lite brite


Mail carrier Hadley

Judge Hadley

Malia raising the flag (Navy people, I know its not called a flag, but I can't remember the correct term)

Hadley said it was a pirate ship, she was saying aarrgh

While we were waiting to see the princesses.  She was so excited.

A friend of a friend was interviewing at a salon for a job position.  She needed to demonstrate a bob cut, so I got a free haircut that I love.  I probably wouldn't have even posted this pic, but I couldn't resist the photo bomb by Malia.


Beach day



Very proud of her hole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home