Our Jones Family Experience

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sisterly Love

One of my biggest concerns when getting pregnant with Malia was how would Hadley react.  A part of me knew that she would be fine, but another part of me worried about how Hadley's and my relationship would fair. 

After three weeks we are all getting into a routine and I am happy to say that we are all doing well.  There are definitely those times when one or all of us just want to cry, but those are much fewer than the times when we are happy and loving life as a family of four. 

Hadley loves giving Malia hugs and kisses (sometimes when Malia does not want them) and likes to help Mommy get diapers, hold the bottle, and all of the other little things I can think of to keep her involved.  When Malia is sleeping Hadley does want me to put Malia in her bed so we can play together, which is good for all of us.  Malia needs to learn to sleep in her bed and sometimes I need to be reminded that I cannot hold her all of the time. 

I'm very proud of Hadley and know she is going to continue to be a great big sister.

Holding Malia


Kisses


Malia wishing for a little less love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home