Our Jones Family Experience

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Malia is 1 Month Old


Dear Malia,

You are one month old today, and I truly do not know where the time has gone.  It seems like only yesterday I was pregnant, very overdue, and wondering when we were going to meet you.

The moment you were born though, you were a perfect fit in our family.  Even though I can't believe you are already a month old, it feels like you have been a part of our family forever. 

Already your personality is starting to develop.  You are very calm and patient and rarely cry.  Your patience is sometimes tested as your sister loves you very much and sometimes pays a little too much attention to you.  You are also patient when I have to take care of Hadley and cannot get to you immediately.  

I look forward to getting to know you even more and continuing to watch you learn and develop.  But please take your time; I know how fast this time goes and I want to enjoy every moment of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home