Our Jones Family Experience

Friday, October 7, 2011

And Now There Are 3

Baking is something Hadley and I have always enjoyed doing together. Since Malia was born, it was our thing to do together. Lately we have been baking during Malia’s naps or Malia was happy to play in the kitchen while we were busy. The last few times we have been baking though, Malia has shown more and more interest in what we are doing, trying to climb up Hadley’s step ladder or trying to get me to pick her up to see.


Yesterday while I was getting ready to make apple muffins, Malia pushed her little chair into the kitchen, climbed onto it and grabbed an apple. She looked so proud of herself. Once Hadley was on her step ladder, Malia kept trying to climb up too, she I decided it was time for Malia to join us for baking.

It took much longer than normal and we ended up with a huge mess, but we also ended up with some yummy apple muffins, great memories, and a new activity that we can all do together.

She was so proud of herself

Nothing is safe now

My little helpers

Question:  Can you ever have too much help?  Answer:  Yes

Someone else to eat my batter

Apple muffin batter

Messy face

Messy face 2

My beauties

Just a small fraction of the mess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home