Our Jones Family Experience

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Malia is ONE-derful


Dear Malia,


I was watching you walk around tonight, and I cannot believe you are one year old. I have no idea where all of the time has gone. I thought time went quickly with Hadley, but time absolutely flew with you. You had a large part of time going so quickly as you have reached all of your milestones so early.

Before you were a year old, you learned to stand up, walk, and clap. We have always cheered for you when we clap for you, so to you clapping and cheering go together. It is so cute to see you clap and hear your little yay. It melts my heart every time.

Even though the time has gone by quickly, I wouldn’t change anything about the past year. It has been so much fun watching you grow and develop.

You are so laid back and such a joy to be around. At the same time you are very mischievous. You love chasing the cats, aggravating your sister, and seeing what you can do to get in trouble. You are also a daredevil. There isn’t anything you won’t climb on and very few things that scare you.

I love your personality and everything about you. To me, you will always be my Squish, my Pretty, and my Puppy. I can’t imagine loving you more, but I know tomorrow I will love you even more.

I can’t believe it’s been a year, but I can’t wait to get to know you even better and to love you even more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home