Our Jones Family Experience

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Apple Picking

It’s Fall time, (even though the warm weather is surprising all of us in Vermont) and Fall means apple picking. This was our second year apple picking, and I hope to continue this family tradition for a long time.


Last year when we went Malia was only a month old. It is crazy how much these little girls change in a year. Malia is walking and picking apples along with us, and Hadley understands looking for the perfect apple and avoiding any with spots.

We picked a half a bushel this year, and I have many plans on how I want to use all of our apples. So far I’ve only made one apple pie, but I have plans for more pies, bread, butter, crisps, and muffins. I love that the fun doesn’t stop with picking the apples but continues on with all of the yummy goodies.













One year ago

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home