Our Jones Family Experience

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Malia is 10 Months Old


Dear Malia,


All I can say about this month is “crazy.” If I thought you were mischievous and getting into everything before, I had no idea. You are intrigued by anything that is off-limits and work very hard to get into anywhere and everywhere you are not supposed to be.

One of your favorite activities is climbing into Hadley’s small rocking chair and then diving out so I have to catch you. You think this is hilarious and could do it all day. Really anything is fair game for you for climbing. You will climb on anything, including toys, chairs, drawers, and even Hadley if she sits still long enough.

Your vocabulary also exploded this month. Before you only said Mama. Now you regularly say Dada and Cat. Other words that you have said both don’t say all the time are Dog and Done.

Along with talking, you started signing this month. You can sign milk and have developed your own sign for all done. At the moment it looks more like a wave, but you know what you mean by it and we quickly learned.

You seem to get into things a lot more than Hadley did, so I’m sure you will continue to surprise me with what you think of next. I’m looking forward to the adventure even though I’m not sure if I’m ready for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home