Our Jones Family Experience

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Malia's Nursery

After a lot of work this summer, mostly done be Gideon and Frank, Malia's room is finally ready.  Now all we need is for her to make her appearance.  I am definitely physically ready for her to come, but I think mentally I would be fine for her to wait until her due date or a few days after.  I have been having a few minor contractions, but nothing substantial, so I do think she is willing to wait as well. 

As for her room, it went from a dark green paint with off-white trim (or really dirty white trim) to a light tan with white trim.  We decorated with wall decals and curtains.  We are still looking for a lighting fixture as there is currently an outdoor fixture in her room.  I am also going to paint wood letters to spell out her name, but Walmart didn't have all of the letters that I needed. 

Before


Door to her room


View from doorway


Crib


Dresser/Changer Combo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home