Our Jones Family Experience

Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Tradition Continues


Keeping with tradition, we went apple picking again this year.  While I love having all of the apples for baking, the real reason I love apple picking is for the memories we create.  The first year we went, Hadley was just over a year old and Malia wasn’t born.  Over the years, the girls have grown and I always look forward to autumn and apple picking.

I still don’t know how I did it, but I forgot my camera.  Luckily, I did have my cell phone, which I normally never have and if I do the battery is usually dead.  I had never used my phone camera before so it took me a while to figure it out and the delay was very frustrating.  I’m just glad that I was able to get some pictures to capture the memories.




Malia is still more interested in eating the apples than picking them



Protecting his head from dropped apples




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home