Our Jones Family Experience

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Party Like A 2 Year Old


Malia has loved Elmo for a long time, so I knew a Sesame Street party would be great.  My amazingly, talented friend Christy made matching Elmo pillowcase dresses for the girls.  I love them so much, and it was the perfect touch for our Elmo party.



As usual, I went a little crazy with the food (of course I could have done more).  Another friend Marisa forwarded me pictures of the fruit and vegetable Muppets, and I knew they would be a hit.  Since I was busy preparing the other food, Gideon ended up making them and he did a great job.

Most of the food






After some time spent eating and playing, Malia started opening her presents.  She was very good about saying Thank You, even though it was very quiet and most people couldn’t hear her.  At least she was saying it.


Raiding the food table

Her hands full of blueberries






After presents we brought out the cakes.  All of the kids loved the cakes and picked what kind they wanted by choosing either Big Bird or Elmo.


Singing Happy Birthday

Blowing out the candles



Malia may not be a party animal, but she knows how to party like a 2 year old!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home